CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services.
With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS’ clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Health
- Design and implement impact and performance evaluations, surveys, analyses, and assessments focused on health programming in Nigeria.
- Present findings, recommendations and conclusions to USAID, implementing partners and other stakeholders.
- Review, revise, and maintain the USAID/Nigeria Mission Performance Management Plan (PMP), project M&E plans, and activity M&E plans related to DO 2: A healthier, more education population in targeted states.
- Manage the process of high quality performance monitoring by project staff and implementing partners including: data collection, monitoring, reporting, dissemination, and related tasks.
- Integrate gender, disability-inclusive, and conflict sensitive measures into M&E activities, ensuring that they align with established standards, are consistently and systematically tracked and reported in accordance with USAID data reporting requirements.
- Serve as primary point of contact for USAID/Nigeria DO 2 team.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in M&E workshops, training and capacity building activities with USAID, implementing partners, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct data quality assessments in the field.
- Attend local, regional and international meetings, as required.
- Travel throughout Nigeria as needed.
- Advanced degree in the field of public health, epidemiology, biostatistics, blobal health, and/or a relevant field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- At least five years of M&E experience for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, maternal and child health, health systems and governance, polio, malaria, neglected tropical diseases, family planning, nutrition, maternal and child health and fistula programming.
- Deep experience integrating gender considerations into M&E activities focused on health sector.
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Experience developing and facilitating M&E trainings and capacity development activities.
- Familiarity with Nigerian landscape: culturally, linguistically, historically, and economically. Prior work experience in Nigeria is preferred.
- Experience using technological innovations when conducting monitoring, such as tablets, smartphones, evaluation-related software applications, etc.
- Professional fluency in English. Professional working proficiency in Hausa preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency in SPSS or other statistical applications required.
Nigerian nationals are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply