Sightsavers has an exciting vacancy for a Monitoring & Evaluations Programme Assistant to join our team based in Nigeria. You will join our team and be instrumental in various programmes activities supporting the NTD programmes team.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Programme Assistant (MEA)
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Programme Assistant (MEA) will to be a member of the State NTDs Programme team and will report to the Sightsavers Programme Officer.
- You will be responsible for all programme implementation monitoring and evaluation according to a detailed plan guided by standard protocols for NTDs control and UK Aid Match Oncho/LF Logframe.
- The successful candidate will ensure that information from monitoring, evaluation and other assessments are actively used to inform and adjust project implementation.
- It is essential you take responsibility for actively sharing and using information emerging from evaluation/review, adjustment of interventions and implementation of recommendations.
- The MEA will be responsible for actively seeking and providing feedback on NTDs control and submission of all required NTDs control / UK Aid Match Log frame indicators deliverables to the programme office and Sightsavers as required by donors.
- Ideally you will come with experience of working within an INGO setting and have proven experience of working in a similar role. A good understating of working with project budgets, forecasts and reports is essential as is strong customer services skills for internal & external clients.
For further details and instructions on how to apply please Click Here to Apply