Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO) will to be a member of the Zamfara State DFID supported NTDs Programme Management Office team and will report to the State Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) Programme Officer.
- You will be responsible for all programme implementation monitoring and evaluation according to a detailed plan guided by standard protocols for NTDs.
- The successful candidate will ensure that information from monitoring, evaluation and other assessments is actively used to inform and adjust project implementation.
- It is essential you take responsibility for actively sharing and using information emerging from evaluation/review, adjustment of interventions and implementation of recommendations.
- The MEO will be responsible for actively seeking and providing feedback on NTDs control and submission of all required NTD control deliverables to the programme office (PO) and Sightsavers as required by donors.
- Ideally you will come with experience of working within an INGO setting and have proven experience of analytical work and the ability to build relationship with key figures with excellent communication skills in person and writing. Previous work experience in a similar role is desirable.
For further details and instructions on how to apply please Click Here to Apply