Catholic Relief Services (CRS) carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas.
Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Director
- Master’s degree in health and or public-health oriented field, epidemiology, statistics, health informatics or related social science.
- · Minimum of six years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation, including at least 4 of the following:
o applied evaluation or research
o data analysis, synthesis, and communication of results
o design and implementation of evaluation protocols, including quantitative survey
o design and implementation of program monitoring systems
o development and field-testing of data collection instruments for M&E indicators
o analysis of complex data set into understandable charts and tables or other summary templates
- · Excellent analytic, organizational and computer skills; skilled in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with SharePoint a plus.
- · Capacity in Microsoft Access and one or more of the following statistical software packages: SPSS, Epi-Info, Stata.
- · Experience in the development of M&E systems in collaboration with stakeholders who may represent a wide range of interests and needs.
- · Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government and civil society partners and communities as well as transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through workshops, training and meetings using participatory methods and adult learning principles.
- · Proven track record in coordinating a project team composed of technical experts and consultants in M&E activity implementation and reporting. · Proven leadership and inter-personal skills for effective team work; as well as the ability to work independently on a frequent basis, taking initiative, managing a variety of activities concurrently, and delivering outputs on schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to support partners working at a distance to achieve results against program objectives/targets.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should download the CRS Application Form using this link http://goo.gl/8OOQcp and send with a detailed 3-page resume both in a single file document to [email protected]
Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“CRS is an equal –opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’