GRM International, the global development management firm, partners with institutions, governments, and businesses worldwide to improve people’s quality of life. We succeed because of what we bring to each assignment.
We are looking for an outstanding Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator for a large, DFID-funded Programme on Maternal, Newborn and Child Health in Nigeria. This is a full time position to be based in Katsina State, Nigeria and will report to the State Team Leader – Katsina.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for the timely collection, management, analysis, and reporting of valid and reliable data that meet government and donor reporting requirements at the state level in Nigeria. S/he will specialise in monitoring and evaluation methodology, evidenced-based decision making, qualitative and quantitative research, management, analysis, and translating results to programmatic change.
- Degree in public health, evaluation, social science, international development, statistics, economics, or a related discipline.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated experience with HMIS, databases, MS Office, SPSS / SAS and other relevant skills.
- Experience with governmental and nongovernmental health sector partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across teams and organisations.
- Experience working with DFID funded programmes is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience conducting M&E for large maternal and child health programmes in a developing country, preferably Nigeria.
Nigerian national are enouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply for this Position