Fanfiled Global Resources offers an extensive range of premium professional services designed to meet the growing and changing needs of the Nigerian oil & gas, Real Estate and Investment industry.
The operators we work with appreciate our reliability, competence and professionalism, whilst our clients benefit from our extensive use of technology in lowering their supply chain costs. Thanks to our geographical reach and technical infrastructure, we are able to respond quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs.
We deliver seamless services across many sectors of the Nigerian and West African oil and gas industry
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
• To design and develop a monitoring & evaluation system with the necessary tools for measurement of compliance with established standards.
• To evaluate suppliers’ offers in terms of the commercial and technical requirements and prepares the appropriate management reports.
• To prepare and maintain accurate records of company’s office assets and ensures that the relevant updates are made across all departments.
• To design, develop and train project staff on data capturing tools.
• To maintain spending within budget guidelines to support overall financial targets.
• To report to the Head, Programs & Supply Chain Management.
• To monitor all M&E activities and progress towards achieving the desired output.
• To design and develop method of tracking inventory and also ensure full implementation.
• To ensure compliance with established processes and procedures in line with M & E project requirements.
• To design and develop system for tracking deliverables in distribution process and ensure implementation.
• Hold a minimum of a degree with not less than 4 years of high performance in M&E and/or Project Management function.
• Persons with first Degree in Social, Health or Life Sciences and 5 years experience in a similar function are also eligible to apply.
• Proficiency in the use of computer applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft word) is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to forward their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position they qualify for used as the subject of the mail.