AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN) is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others.
Since 2001, we have worked closely with key stakeholders to reduce the burden and mitigate the impact of those disease through cutting edge, innovative and sustainable approaches.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Associate
Location: Abuja and Lagos
- The M&E Associate will work in collaboration with program staff to provide information needed for supporting all programs.
- He/She will support quality data collection and collation of reports for program monitoring.
- Inform internal program strategy by quantifying program impact and evaluating progress towards program goals
- Monitoring and evaluation of OVC program
- Support the review and validation site and community level monthly reports
- Support Data Quality Audits
- Provide technical support for the monitoring and evaluation of all programs implemented at all APIN supported sites and community
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- A first degree in the Physical or Social Sciences with at least two (2) years’ experience in data collection, entry and analysis especially HIV/AIDS programs.
- Candidates with experience in the APIN supported program will have additional advantage.
Required Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical and computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong understanding of project management cycle
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with large data sets and spreadsheets in MS Excel and other databases
- Interest in research and development of data collection and analysis tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should write stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable. The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant’s full name. The subject of the mail should be the job position being applied for. Applications should be sent to: [email protected]
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 27th September, 2015