The Palladium Group develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies.
We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organizations. We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 counties.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Monitioring Officer Job Vacancy At The Palladium Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will provide overall support to the Results Monitoring and Knowledge Management Advisor.
- This will specifically involve working with the programme team to ensure that M4D continues to have high quality and timely inputs whilst maintaining its strategic vision.
- The role will assist the Results Monitoring and Knowledge Management Advisor in preparing reports on the progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, collecting & analysing data produced from project activities and translating these to outputs and outcomes.
- The monitoring and evaluation officer will be based in the national office in Kano, however, S/he will service all three state teams, as well as provide support to other cross cutting advisors in M&E related activities.
- The role is to support the advisor in applying this vision to programme activities to make sure that activities result in the achievement of intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner.
- The M&E officer will be responsible for supporting the implementation of all M&E activities in the programme, including any redesign of the M&E system as required.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field
- 5+ years previous experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience of working on DFID, or other large international donor programmes in Northern Nigeria
- Knowledge of the local demographic profile
- Ability to operate in complex situations and willingness to travel around Northern Nigeria states
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation tools and methodologies
- Good data and coordination skills
- Strong eye for detail and reporting abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV with clearly started referee to the team leader, M4D and submitted via email to: [email protected]
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be considered.
Application Deadline 13th September, 2015.