Pageomni Technology is an information, communication & Technology company that base its operations on software development, PageOmni Technology Institute, Web/Mobile Applications, Mobile Money Academy, Film Animation, Film Editing, Graphic and logo design, Computer maintenance and networking, ICT consultancy, PageOmni Media, and so much more.
Pageomni Technology is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
- We are looking for a Mobile Application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Knowledge of working with online database
- Experience working with remote data via JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send application letter and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2016