MyAfrica photo competition is an opportunity for African people of all ages and abilities to submit to us an image which, for them, best illustrates what they feel will shape the continent over the next 10 years.
- under 18s.
One winner will be selected from each category, with prizes of $10,000 USD awarded to each of the three winners. In the case of the under 18s winner, the prize money will be split equally between the student and his/her school.
A winner will be selected for each category:
- Under 18s: $10,000 USD, which will be divided between the winner ($5,000 USD) and his/her school ($5,000 USD)
- Amateur: $10,000 USD
- Professional photographer: $10,000 USD
- A selection of the best photographs will be displayed at MIF’s 10 year anniversary celebration in October in London and in November at the Annual Governance Weekend in Marrakech.
- Selected entries will also be displayed on the MIF website.
- All photographs must be submitted by 5pm on 3 June 2016.
- Entries will be judged by the MIF team
How to Enter:
- To submit an entry, visit mo.ibrahim.foundation/my-africa/photo-submission, upload your photo, and fill in the online form. All photographs must be submitted by 17:00 BST on Friday, 3 June 2016.
- Entries will be judged by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation team and the winners announced on our website and social media channels.
- A selection of the best photographs will be displayed in an exhibition at the 10 year celebration, and selected entries will also be displayed on the Mo Ibrahim Foundation website.
Application Deadline: June 3rd 2016