Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketer
- The Trade Marketer will be responsible for assisting in driving continuous volume and value growth by optimizing Trade Marketing fundamentals, i.e. visibility, availability, merchandising, pricing, product freshness etc. Observe Corporate and Regulatory Affairs guidelines and effective resource management.
- Assist in development of strategic approach towards the distribution channel and other consumer influencers, and implementing it through the organized coverage planning.
- Executing trade marketing strategies and brand plans in most practical, effective and efficient way.
- Ensuring that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume of Products and communication of the Brand is achieved as per polices.
- Business Development through planning, forecasting, selling and distribution of complete brand range of Products across the Nigerian market.
- Meeting quarterly targets as per sales operation plans in accordance to the annual company plan.
- Organize and execute Trade Marketing activities at POP’s with concerned Trade Marketing team.
- Assist in developing and Driving the Annual Distribution Business Development Plans by integrating brand, trade and channel activities to support achievement of overall objectives.
- Trade Cycle evaluation and recommendation for improvement.
- Planning & forecast to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual sales target.
- Monitoring and Executing Trade loyalty program to enhance retailer disposition.
- Ensure maximum visibility of products and visual merchandising materials in all relevant target POPs through the selling-out activities of the Trade Marketing team.
- Ensure a maximum presence of products in the relevant targeted POPs through selling-in activities.
- Candidate should have a university degree in any relevant discipline.
- He or she must have a Minimum of 3 years experience in trade Marketing in a reputable FMCG Company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.