Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
Mikado Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Human Resource Officer
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations
- Access funding for training and write proposals
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BA/B.Sc or any equivalent qualification in relevant field.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) of Nigeria will be an Advantage.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their CV’s to: [email protected] with “HR Officer” as the subject on the email.
Note: Only emails having “HR Officer” as its subject would be attended to
Application Deadline 26th August, 2016.