Microsoft Nigeria – If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Lead, WECA – Africa
Job #: 961534
- This position will drive overall Services Strategy for Nigeria and provide a single services focal point and leadership; will be responsible for managing day to day sales operations.
- This includes having an individual and team quota target for sales of Microsoft Services.
- The Services Lead will own establishment of the Rhythm of Business within the subsidiary which includes reporting of subsidiary critical measurements.
- Decision making regarding WECA’s overall Services strategies and managing a business of P&L through ensuring effective execution of Services strategies and offerings.
- Manage P&L with successful track record in meeting and exceeding revenue targets and customer/partner satisfaction. Primary focus is to drive the sales strategy and execution to ensure revenue targets and category wins are achieved. Must understand and implement effective services management processes, systems and infrastructure (i.e., pipeline management, forecasting, etc) to meet fiscal goals.
- Has direct responsibility for Sales and will monitor performance and execution of contracts on behalf of the Region.
- Establishing the Rhythm of Business within the subsidiary which includes reporting of subsidiary critical measurements.
- The role is responsible for alignment with Enterprise and Partner Group (EPG) to ensure a “One Microsoft” approach to our customers/partners.
- Direct people-management responsibility for sales team. Will have to motivate people, support our diversity efforts, drive performance management, attract the great people, retain the great employees and “raise the bar” on the general quality/capability of our services professionals. Must be a positive role model for all of the services organization.
- To deliver the Services messages internally and externally and develop/maintain executive relationships with Services partners and customers. At times will have to interact with the press, but limited to customer success stories.
- Has impact in their Services/Sales geography and can help shape sales and services strategy through actions, deliverables, and best practices.
- To shape thinking for future opportunities and how we sell and grow consulting and solutions services to increase product sales in their Subsidiary/geography and Region.
- The role is responsible for implementation of tools and processes within the subsidiary to support increased efficiencies using WW Operations guidelines.
- Sales and sales management experience with enterprise scale customers and solutions.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent and a significant amount (minimum 10 # 15 years) of experience combining relevant work in technology leadership & strategic planning, financial planning for professional services, and consulting.
- Must have senior Business skills in order to coach management team to develop great strategic thinking about their business.
- Ability to shape thinking for future opportunities and how we sell and grow consulting and solutions services to increase product sales in Nigeria and how to successfully deliver Offerings, Solutions and maintain high Customer and Partners satisfaction in an efficient organization.
- Must have a deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology.
- Must have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply