Michael Stevens Consulting – Our Client is looking for an experienced Training & Development Manager with experience in the Manufacturing industry to devise its organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm. The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
Michael Stevens Consulting seeks applications from qualified candidates for the below position:
Job Title: Training & Development Manager
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5 – 7 Years experience. Preferably in a manufacturing firm.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th October, 2016.