Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Project Manager
Job Purpose/Core Functions
- Define the project scope in coordination with senior management.
- Project design, planning, scheduling and execution of various group projects.
- Ensure that the project delivers on time, within the budget and at the required level of quality..
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Prepare a detailed project work plan and sequence the activities on priority basis to successfully complete the project.
- Enforcing project policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with various vendors & project advisors on technical clarifications & design.
- Identification of various vendors/consultants & carry out due diligence.
- Procurement of Manpower, training & assigning.
- Regular communication with project team/vendors/consultants.
- Liaise with Govt office on specific approvals.
- Evaluate project performance against budget, schedule & scope.
- Submit the project final report to the Management.
- Preparation of project layouts, budget, activity list and scheduling.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Monitoring the project progress, quality and performance on daily basis.
- Review the project progress & quality with the project advisor’s team on weekly basis to ensure to meet the project quality standards and time lines.
- Identify corrective actions to address the issues like change in scope, time and quality.
- Tracking of the project budget & time lines against actual.
- Carry out project acceptance test with vendors and hand over the same to end users.
- Project Coordinator Other Internal
- Project Engineer, Civil External
- External vendors
- Project Engineer, Electrical
- Minimum 10 years in setting up brown field or green field projects related to Beverages (soft drinks/beer)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016.