Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy;
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees;
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets;
- Ensuring the operational performance of the company;
- Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations;
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations;
- Develop and maintaining an effective executive team.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company;
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board;
- Maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the Group Chairman/Supervising Director of the company;
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems;
- Operate a profitable, well managed and well run business with good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Run the refinery efficiently using Good Manufacturing Practice
- Select and develop a competent and capable management team to deliver on the business strategic plan and the Group Strategic Businesses.
- In addition to providing leadership for the local Executive Leadership Team, he will be required to work collaboratively with the broader Executive Team and key management within the Group
- Develop a robust market and marketing strategy to absorb the current product capacity and the projected increases.
- Pursue a plan to expand production and sales from 200mt/day to 1000mt/day within 3 years.
- Pursue and obtain ISO Certifications
- Should hold a first Degree and an MBA or a Master’s in a relevant discipline; minimum of 18 years total working experience with at least 7 years in the manufacturing outfit.
- Highly motivated, results driven, with a passion for business, skilled at communicating a clear vision for growth and can capitalise and sustain the momentum that is being created within the organization.
- Highly skilled business leader who will improve focus and profitably grow share within a very competitive market. He should also be able to demonstrate proven experience of managing operations at a senior management/director level within the engineering, FMCG, and/or manufacturing industries for at least 5-10 years.
- The preferred candidate should be not be more than 45 years old and must be hungry for success in this capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th December, 2015.