Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Manager
- This position will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive HR services, manage the entire team of HR in Planning, directing, and coordinating human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources, maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies and regulatory compliance; advise management on best practices.
- Responsible for overall staff work performance
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Crafting of business and people solutions
- Managing HR budgets.
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver comprehensive HR service to the business
- Managing absence, disciplinary issues, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Performance Management; coaching managers on performance management processes
- Learning & Development; providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training; Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention; managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Assist in budget development, report writing & make key judgements & recommendations on staff and company policy
- Ensure that human & material resources are correctly utilized
- Manage the pay-roll of the employees and salary review
- Preparing offer letters, promotion, retirement and termination letters to employees
- Work with other recruitment consultancies on HR matters as required
- Reward advice and support employees on company benefits
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 7 years experience in human resources roles.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian employment law will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th December, 2015.