Mi-C3 International is an international software-as-a-service company providing a suite of digital operations management tools, collectively named Affectli, to several industries worldwide.
The Mi-C3 Group provides a leading Platform for Operations Management servicing blue-chip companies in varied industries requiring a detailed and real-time oversight of highly complex operations.
- The Business Process Engineer works closely with the Business Unit (and/or Subject Matter Experts – SMEs) to collect process requirements. Would also relate that information in technical terms so it is understandable by the technical team. Work to resolve any differences between the Business Process Engineers and business units.
- – Documenting both the inter-relationships between processes (people & systems) and identifying the hierarchy of the processes (business processes, functional processes, subprocesses and process components) which make up the overall BPM Initiative using the Affectli platform and BPM tool to configure and implement the process into the system (training will be provided on the platform).
- – Technically be able to modify processes and script rules into the Affectli process engine.
- Eliciting requirements from the project team.
- – Translating and simplifying requirements
- – Requirements management and communication
- – Requirements analysis.
- -Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- – Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- – Modeling techniques and methods Industry-recognized CBAP™IIBA™ certification will be an advantage.
- – Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- – Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- – Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques into the affectli platform
- – Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
- – Preparing Developer Spec Requirement document as per the functional need.
- – Working with the development team to implement processes.
- – Assisting the Process Expert for preparation / drafting & ongoing updating of the Process in the platform.
- – Preparation and ongoing updating of the Process Manuals & System Manual and ensuring its communication & availability to all the concerned parties on the affectli platform.
- – Assisting in training & knowledge updation of the functional teams w.r.t. the Processes & its implementation & for IT solutions and its application & usage.
- – Ensuring smooth working of the Workflow Management systems and proper / logical access to same to the Functional teams.
- – Consulting, coordinating, prioritizing & seeking guidance from HOD on Documentation related works.
- – A good understanding of the telecoms tower industry particularly with regard to 2 of the disciplines of active management, passive management, site acquisition and tower build process would be a benefit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply