Metro Taxi is a subsidiary of The Philly & Mools Group, a conglomerate with diversified interests in the transportation, renewable energy, logistics, farming, and automobile sectors of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- Take instructions from supervisor regarding each day’s deliveries or pick / drop services
- Take stock of designated vehicle and ensure that it is road worthy
- Provide assistance with luggage and boarding to passengers
- Take and forward any complaints made by customers to the supervisor
- Drive back vehicle to the company by following strict timeline rules
- Change tires and make minor adjustments or repairs to engine or vehicle body during, before and after transit
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on vehicle by following scheduled timings
- Take vehicle to washing areas or wash them according to specific instructions
- Handle maintenance of vehicle air conditioning and heating systems
- Mentally chart out best possible route to reach desired destination
- Make use of maps and the GPS to assist in charting out actual routes
- Maintain professional decorum during commute time
- Pick and drop company professionals from /to desired destinations
- Check tires, engines and seatbelts to ensure that they are in good working order
- Make-certain that the vehicle’s fluids are at optimal levels
- Clean car seats, rugs, dashboards and mats on a daily basis
- Assist in loading and unloading packages on trucks and vans
- Make deliveries by maintaining correct knowledge of destinations and concerned contacts
- Assist in unloading packages and delivering to customers’ doors
- Provide customers with receipts and take signatures
- Inform customers if delivered packages hold fragile contents
- SSCE, OND.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Lagos State Recertification drivers license (LASDRI).
- 3 years experience.
- Good knowledge of Lagos roads.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th May, 2016.