Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry.
Hobark International Limited is recruiting for the following:
Job Title: Methods & Support Engineer
- Ensure Onne Site work processes and procedures are accurately developed, updated, used and shared across entities as relevant.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and reporting of Onne Site KPIs
- Provide support to all operational activities of Onne entities in the area of work processes, procedures and quality
- Review and update Onne Site processes and procedures as per site requirements. Support and verify their proper implementation.
- Ensure information (processes, procedures and management system for the Site) is adequately stored, presented/explained, distributed and available within Onne teams in collaboration with Management
- Ensure new company rules, general specifications and guides & manuals issued by HQ are communicated to Onne Site and implemented as appropriate.
- Ensure new site procedures are promptly validated by relevant parties and implemented
- Prepare a weekly report of the main findings and achievements within his perimeter
- Write, maintain and update the CMS for Onne Site.
- Keep record of all documents, supervise document control and archiving activities
- Contribute to improvements on Onne Site management system by visiting/contacting the operational Sites (Field Operations, Drilling & Completion, Projects), and update accordingly using adapted tools.
- Ensure Onne Site “action plan” and audit data bases are kept up to date and follow up on close out progress. Achieve this by proactively organizing review meetings with relevant entities. Provide regular reporting on progress and areas of concerns.
- Audit the existing processes and procedures.
- Prepare derogation requests as per site requirements, archive and follow up on renewal requirements.
- Graduate Engineer with 5 years experience in Oil & Gas activities
- Analytical skills with multicultural and environmental awareness, anticipation skills
- Good communication skills, organization and method — Problem solver
- A good command of English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply