iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That’s iflix.
WE’RE A STANDOUT COMPANY AND WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
We keep it real. We speak from the heart. Our honesty shocks you at times and our cheekiness (not cheesiness) will tickle you.
Job Title: Metadata Production Associate
iflix is on the lookout for a AWESOME Metadata Production Associate to join our team in Lagos and support our amazing team of visionaries, disruptive geniuses, industry rebels and creative ninjas in building what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth. The Content team tracks all content coming into iflix. Right from acquisition, all the way to videos up and playing on site. Do you want to be part of this journey? WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTIONS BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH…
- Managing Metadata supply with content providers, so you must be precise, detailed and able to work quickly;
- Working on master inventory updating;
- Dealing with regional teams on metadata collection;
- Using your knowledge of TV and film;
- Publishing in our Content Management System.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU FIT THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW BUT IF YOU ARE FUN, PASSIONATE AND EXCITING WE CAN OVERLOOK SOME OF THEM…
- You have an insatiable appetite for learning;
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience working with LOTS of content;
- Top-notch proficiency in written and spoken English
- You are able to create metadata in native languages Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa;
- Experience working within a media agency, online news outlet, magazine or newspaper;
- With the need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed;
- Your expertise goes wide AND deep;
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!;
- Have the best interpersonal skills, like ever;
- You are inspired far more by better ways of thinking, than thinking you should throw more people at a problem.
The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged. If this sounds like you, and you then we want to hear from you immediately. Drop everything and apply… like, now! Let’s play.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply