Merit Telecoms is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunications industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Assistant
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- B.Sc in Social Science or related field.
- One year experience.
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Result Oriented and Trainable
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th December, 2015.