Meridian Hospital was established in 1996 with the vision to become the leading private hospital in Nigeria, exploring the vast potentials inherent in services beginning from Port Harcourt, replicate across Nigeria and beyond borders. We set out, determined to bring change to the concept of health- care delivery in Nigeria; to redefine hospital values and services and add meaning to the profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant, Medical Ophthalmologist
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time
- Interested candidate must possess Fellowship of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its relevant equivalent.
- Must be a certified ophthalmologist and must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practising license.
- Must possess proven surgical skills in Cataract and Glaucoma management
- Minimum of 5-7years work experience as an Ophthalmologist post MBBS/MBBCh
- Good computer literacy
- Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Should be a Nigerian or Expatriate
- Must be skilled in the use of a Phacoemulsification Operating Machine
- Must be skilled in the use of Laser machine
- Remuneration packages are attractive, competitive as obtainable in the industry but subject to negotiation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send application and detailed curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2017.