Mercy Corps has been present in Nigeria since 2012, focusing its interventions on women’s empowerment, economic development and conflict mitigation.
With the insurgency spilling over from the north east of Nigeria and causing displacement of thousands of individuals, Mercy Corps has decided to address the rising humanitarian needs among displaced households and vulnerable host communities by starting its humanitarian program. With current funding from OFDA, FFP and CERF and ongoing opportunities from other donors, all Mercy Corps interventions in the North East are implemented with plans for scale-up.
Mercy Corps is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Provider
Report to: Finance and Compliance Manager
The Consultant will work closely with: Finance team
Purpose / Project Description
- Mercy Corps Nigeria plans to enter large volume of data on Navigator accounting software and desires the service of a data entry personnel on a short term basis to accomplish this task
- The main objective of the this service contract is to clean up the balance sheet GLs and to carry out some posting reversals
- The sole activity to be engaged in by the Service Provider is to, in conjunction with the Finance Manager and Finance Officer enter pre-determined data on navigator on a monthly basis following the guidelines provided on navigator for such
- Reverse all severance provisions on navigator on a month by month basis for the period December 2013 to February 2016.
- Reverse/correct of issues identified on the balance sheet GLs
Timeframe / Schedule:
- The time frame for this activity will be two months; April/May 2016.
Interested person must:
- Be and accountant or have working knowledge in accountancy
- Show prove of previous knowledge working on Navigator accounting software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th April, 2016.