Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Merck is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Req Id: 154436
The Medical representative is assigned a geographic sales area (TA) to achieve the following company sales targets & objectives:
- Execute sales activities, including development of key account strategies, their implementation, and the required coordination of resources.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships within the account’s organization providing value added solutions.
- Provide reports & feedback pertaining to trends/opportunities or risk identified in own territory.
- Ensure sales tracking in pharmacies to maintain product availability, forecast shortages and trigger orders.
- Attend and participate in the organization of clinical meetings, seminars, and trade shows as appropriate.
- Ensure timeous completion & updating of all sales/event reports & the related administration.
- Develop & implement short term plans in order to ensure effective customer coverage.
- Increase market penetration and monitor performance against planned objectives in own area & take action to close the gap.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Business Operations etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Network effectively & build meaningful relationships with key customers & opinion leaders in own territory and constantly manage their expectations.
Who you are
The candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Sales Acumen
- Knowledge of Processes, Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- People Management
- Knowledge of Customer and Market
- Planning and organizing
- Set ambitious goals
- Manage high and low performance
- Balance risk and opportunity in decision making
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Unfold potential and drive development
- Drive engagement and motivation
- Understand customers’ expectations.
What We Offer
- Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio.
- We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply