Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Merck Group is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Nigeria Process Solution (m/f)
Req Id: 148436
- Responsible for the delivery and orchestration of sales activity in a defined territory both directly and by coordinating distributors and internal resources such as technical specialists and sales support.
- Develops and recommends a comprehensive sales plan regarding area growth, defining market share, opportunities for growth, manpower requirements, and key target accounts. Influences the development of relationships with customers and maintains contact and rapport with employees, customers, and prospects within assigned areas.
- Territory to be expanded to neighboring countries in the future.
- In collaboration with Field Marketing and Sales Development, develops and implements specific Plans of Action that support strategies for accounts and markets in the region.
- Acts as a project leader, focal point and decision maker concerning all organizational and business topics related to his/her region.
Who you are:
- University Degree (Life Sciences or Engineering preferred)
- 7 years of experience and solid knowledge of the pharmaceutical production process; either by working in or selling to the pharma market
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Strong financial acumen and negotiating skills; able to use a variety of negotiation tools and engage customers to multi year contract/commitment
- Fluency in English required
- Effective in project management and leadership in matrixed environments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply