MedQraft is an online hub for all MET solutions. Access to METs solutions have never been this easier. MedQraft eliminates all hassles in seeking & finding affordable MET solutions. With just a click, your desired Medical Equipment Solution (METS) is yours for the taking.
MedQraft is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Assistant
- Work with sales team to identify and develop new businesses.
- Contact customers by e-mails, cold calling, etc for new business development opportunities.
- Perform win/loss, prospect and sales pipeline reporting to the Manager.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Maintain all prospective customer data in the company database or other as defined by your manager and Director and use the information contained therein as the sole resource for prospective customer and partner interactions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for business development and retention.
- Understand the business needs of customers and provide solutions to meet those needs.
- Maintain strong product knowledge that allows effective sales presentation to customers.
- A First degree in any of the Health Sciences, Management & Marketing disciplines.
- Minimum of one (1) year sales experience in pharmaceutical or health related products.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Must demonstrate competence in performing cold calling, advanced networking, relationship development, target marketing to specific MedQraft prospects, and have advanced selling skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Technology for Medical Advancement…
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Subject: “Business Development Assistant” to: [email protected]
Note: Fresh graduates and corps members are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 3rd July, 2016.