Anadach Group – Our client is a growing hospital system in Warri and Benin that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered healthcare. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering care at world-class standards, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute and thrive in a rapidly growing organization. The hospital already holds international standards accreditation and is seeking other such accreditations and is looking for leaders who are ready to contribute to the achievement of these goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intensivist
Job Code: (W 015)
Location: Warri, Delta
- Emergency Medicine Physician or Anesthesiologist with Strong skills in Intensive/ Critical Care to lead development of Intensive Care Unit
Qualification and Skill Requirement
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as an Anesthesiologist (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent) or Physician (FWACP, FRCP, or US equivalent) with special interest in Intensive/ Critical Care
- Advance Training in Intensive/Critical Care Medicine will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 4 years experience
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent surgical and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong Leadership skills to ensure development of world class ICU and motivate staff towards goal
- Ability to adjust to practice in a dynamic environment and practice in a computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Health insurance
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of healthcare industry experience and has an excellent clinical reputation in the region
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system
- Pension Plans
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Opportunities future partnership
Job Title: Chief Nursing Officer
Job Code: (W 016)
Location: Warri, Delta
- The CNO is responsible for directing, planning, coordinating and supervising the nurses and the effective and efficient use of health and medical related services for the Hospital.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Managerial Functions
- Staffing Functions
- Financial Functions
- Patient Care
- Health & Safety
- Minimum academic qualification of a Master’s Degree (M.Sc) in Nursing or any related science degree.
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Registration with the National Association of Nurses and Midwifery of Nigeria, or licensed to practice in their current country and able to register in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act.
- Knowledge of safety and injection control practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter (quoting reference number) and a CV to:[email protected]
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.