Lifehelp Medical Laboratory is registered with CAC, HEFAMMA (Lagos government) and Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) as a Medical Diagnostic Centre. Our computerised organisation serves privates patients, several private laboratories and several hospitals around Oshodi, Mafoluku, Shogunle, Ikeja and beyond providing comprehensive 24-hour laboratory services. Due to re-organisation and expansion of our services, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to urgently fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technician (Full-Time and Part-time/Locum)
- An ideal candidate should be creative, innovative, willing to learn and prepared for on-the-job career development.
- Person must also be willing to work weekends, public holidays and on-call (when required) either as part of rota or overtime with payment.
- Performing a wide range of Laboratory analyses; provides analytical, interpretative and adversary services to associated organisations and patients; validation and quality control of laboratory kits and reagents; monitoring and maintenance of laboratory equipment; supervising and overseeing general activities of the laboratory including staff of lower grades; reporting and accountable to Laboratory Director and appointed external Auditors (Quality Control and Finance).
- A minimum of B.Sc plus Associate of AMLSCN, BMLS or Associate is required.
- Skills in basic computer (Word, Excel) will be added advantage.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of one year previous experience working in a multidisciplinary Medical Laboratory is required.
- Skill in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Quality Control (internal and external).
- Experience working as part of a team is essential.
Annual salary between N720,000 – N1.2millions (negotiable) but depends on qualifications, experience, performance in interview and agreed weekly hours of duty.
How to Apply
Interested candidate/applicant with current practice license or evidence of registration issued by MLSCN, should email his/her application with copies of CV’s including two references, credentials, evidence of CPD and practice license to: [email protected] please send all Email documents/attachments as WORD or PDF files.
Application should be addressed as below and post indicated clearly as full-time, part-time or both (for consideration on both patterns).
The Laboratory Director,
Lifehelp Medical Diagnostic and Research Laboratories,
Flat 4, 571 Agege Motor Road,
Shogunle Via Oshodi,
Exact date and time will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through email and/or phone
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016