Anadach Consulting (www.anadach.com) is a strategic healthcare firm focused on providing innovative advice and creating solutions to major challenges facing healthcare organizations through the services we provide. Some of our services
include Management consulting, capability enhancement and executive recruitment.
Our client is a growing family practice in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Medical Job Vacancy at Anadach Consulting.
The radiographer will perform radiographic examination using x-rays, and ultrasound imaging technology.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Observe and maintain contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post examination stay in the department.
- Provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Record imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately, observing protocols and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Understand and observe health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect self and others.
- Ensure that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and any fault reported.
Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography or any equivalent qualification and registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN) and must have current practicing license. Additional training will be an added advantage.
At least three 3 years post qualification
Key competencies and essential attributes
. An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
. Strong communication and organizational skills
. Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills.
. Must be able to work under stress.
. Good analytical skills
. Attention to details
. Must be able to assist with lifting and moving patients.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and a CV to [email protected]
Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. For further enquiries, please call 08107611982.