We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Provider Management
• To take responsibility of the health services department.
• To supervise, monitor and discharge daily inspection upon staff with the view to ensure the set goals of efficiency and effectiveness in the discharge of health insurance project.
• To effectively manage the relationship with providers
• Hospital inspection/accreditation
• Supervise fraud investigation process
• Follow-up on complaints of staffs and providers.
• Payment Reconciliation
• To manage Providers training and provide advisory services.
• To formulate and implement provider management strategies for organizational growth, competitiveness and leadership
• To ensure quality assurance with all Health Care Providers across the country
• To negotiate with Doctors and other health care providers about health care for clients
• Liaison with NHIS
• Represent organization in the health care events
• Candidate must be a Medical Doctor.
• Additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
• Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
• Candidate must have minimum of 7 years Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) experience.
• Candidate must have minimum of 3 years Clinical experience
• Good organizational and planning capabilities
• Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
• Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
• Working with people
• Must be a good collaborator/Team player
• Decision Making skills
• Leadership Skill
• Integrity and Transparent honesty
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply