The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent medical aid organization based in Dakar, Senegal. ALIMA has three principal areas of expertise: providing medical care in humanitarian crises, supporting the development of national medical organizations, and conducting operational research to bring medical innovation to the field.
ALIMA is looking for a Medical Coordinator M/F for the management of its programs in Maiduguri.
Position to be filled between as soon as possible.
JOB TITLE: Medical Coordinator
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Essential, degree in medicine or other paramedical studies. Specialization in tropical medicine or a degree in Public Health would be an asset
- Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs and previous humanitarian experience in ALIMA or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Essential working experience of one year as a Medical Coordinator
- Fluent English; local working language like Hausa/Kanuri would be an asset.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Strategic Vision
- Cultural. W
To apply, please send us your availability and your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the reference “Nigeria- Medical Coordinator” in the subject line.