Media Perspectives Limited is Nigeria’s No 1 media planning and buying agency. The agency was founded in 2001 and officially launched its services to the public in 2005.
Since then, we have grown in size and reputation and are now a member of the Starcom MediaVest Group, the largest media advertising network in the world.
This partnership provides access to global tools to power our processes, training programs to improve our practice, and compliance/accountability to a truly global network
Job Title: Media Planning Trainees
We are seeking two (2) recent graduates who will help in developing and implementing media strategies for some of our multinational clients. The graduate trainees will be responsible for:
- Supporting a team of media planners and buyers to provide media investment services for our clients.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with client contacts.
- Monitoring the financial activities of the team.
- Helping to deliver GRP-based media solutions to client briefs.
- Performing other duties assigned by their line managers.
The ideal candidate for these positions must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable university.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Possess excellent numeric and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google mail.
- Be committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Be a fluent English speaker.
The Media Planning Trainee will earn a highly competitive salary package that is at least ten percent (10%) above industry average.
The Application Process
To apply, please send an email titled, ‘’Media Planning Trainee’’ to [email protected] with the following attachments:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Application letter highlighting your qualification and suitability for the position.
- The name and contact information of two professional references