At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Media Manager Needed at The Coca-Cola Company.
The Media Manager will be instrumental in furthering Integrated Marketing Communications team capability, in line with the WMO strategy for TCCC in Nigeria. The position, in conjunction with the media agency AOR partners and other IMC team members, is expected to deliver brilliant results in all Core Creative Idea amplification and impactful Connection Planning & and full IMC plan execution, with emphasis on media (paid, owned, and earned).
The role will assist the CEWA BU in the stewardship of the total portfolio management approach, as it relates specifically to media planning/buying (works with IMC and Franchise managers); ensuring media strategies are aligned with brand objectives -track against milestones and manage budgets for all media related activities within key initiatives/programs in line with BP and brand priorities.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
1. Media Planning Process
2. media Analytics
3. Media Assets+Properties
4. Agency management
5. Financial process
7. IMC Innovation (70-20-10 framework)
Leadership Behaviors: Leader of Others
- Drive Innovation – Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders – Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Act Like an Owner – Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspire Others – Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop Self and Other – Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
- Builds Brand Love
- Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviours
- Pursues innovation and change with a mind-set of continuous improvement
- Balances intuition and fact to distil complex thought into compelling ideas
- Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumers
- Consulting / Specialist Support
- Establishing Strategic Direction For Specialist Area
- Pursuing Innovation
- Develop And Maintain Supplier Relationships
Bachelor’s Degree. Experience in Media, Agency will be an added advantage.
Ability to deal with multiple cultural enviroments.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.