Best Search Recruitment Limited – Our Client, a multinational digital media company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- An internal control manager is essentially a watchdog in a company, division or department. His basic responsibilities are to develop policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance. In essence, the internal control manager helps keep a company from engaging in potentially illegal or unethical activities that could get it into hot water.
- Develop an internal control testing methodology
- Examine procedures in existence to ensure that resources and assets of the firm are safeguarded
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinate the review of accounting records to ensure proper records are maintained
- Review of financial statements as appropriate and liaise on regular basis with external auditors
- Ensure contract price and prices of purchased items are reasonable
- Measure and be accountable for business and strategic plan execution.
- Be responsible for financial goals and measure to performance goals.
- Have insights into customer expectation and satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain an Internal Process discipline and alignment within the business
- Ensure learning and development within the team and business on internal control standards
- Formulate, direct and co-ordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services in alignment with the Firms strategy and key objectives
- Review the accuracy of financial records, promote operational efficiency and ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree from a reputable University in Finance/Accounting Economics/Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant professional experience in accounting or audit related functions with a Capital Markets Operator or Financial Institution
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems.
- Must hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, or ACMA)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritizing effectively and monitoring progress
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st December, 2015.