Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client, a leader in the media and entertainment Industry with branches all over the country, seeks to employ the services of:
Job Title: Traffic Officer
Locations: Lagos, PH, Abuja, Yenegoa, Ibadan, Warri, Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Kaduna, Owerri, Makurdi, Ekiti and Yola
Repots To: Head of Sales
- The primary function of the Broadcast Traffic Manager is scheduling and forwarding commercial materials to networks and/or stations for use on the air.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Issuing written directions and schedules to stations and networks concerning the use of commercial material.
- Maintaining production element storage files
- Responsible for ensuring that all broadcast material complies with the law, regulation and industry codes, material must meet the station’s audio quality guidelines and all music must be correctly reported within the terms of the station’s music licences.
- Handle bookings and communicate availability to the sales team.
- It is their responsibility to ensure that all commercial activity is delivered to the satisfaction of clients and agencies.
- Ordering broadcast and telecast commercial material for air, seeing that material is delivered on time.
- Estimating costs of points and shipping, network integration changes.
- Maintaining posting sheets and closing jobs.
- Coordinating commercial scheduling with agency-of-records.
- Maintaining inventory at laboratory.
- Qualification: A first Degree in any Media or Business related course.
- Experience: Relevant 3 to 5years experience in a similar role.
- Have excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Be able to work calmly effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- Have knowledge of the law, ethics and industry regulations around radio advertising
- Understand when it is necessary, and how to acquire, the relevant clearances and licences, including copyright and music clearances
- Understand the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
- Have excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy.
- Have strong IT skills, including word processing and data handling.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Be able to analyse and interpret data, and interpret the information for non-specialist colleagues
- Have good writing and presentation skills
- Be knowledgeable about the radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics
- Have a good understanding of the radio sales process
- Be able to use relevant traffic management and play out software
- Be familiar with the potential of digital communication channels for advertising and marketing campaigns
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to:
Note: Applications should have very specific Subjects: E.g. Traffic Officer – Port Harcourt
Application Deadline 6th November, 2015.