Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
Medecins Sans Frontieres is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Supervisor
Position in the organization chart:
- Hierarchically and functionally accountable to the Medical Coordinator (MedCo).
Objective of the position
- Ensure general functioning of the pharmacy and supervise pharmacy supply chain processes in accordance with MSF ‘s standards, in order to ensure its efficiency and operating availability.
- As a humanitarian organization involved in emergency programs all national and international MSF staff is expected to be flexible and available for emergency response activities.
- S/he should be willing to undertake other tasks as necessary and not specified in the job description, supporting the mission activities in the response to potential emergencies and cover HR gaps or needs at field level.
- Education: Essential, Degree of Pharmacy Management.
- Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet).
- Experience: At least 2 year certified work experience as a pharmacy manager.
- Languages: Essential English and local language
- Good computer skills (knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is required; knowledge of Logistics 7 software is an asset)
- Due to the nature of MSF operations, flexibility is indispensable
- Committed to humanitarian principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, motivation letters and copies of their credentials either by email to: [email protected]
In person to:
Road 131 House 10 Gwarinpa Housing Estate,
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2016.