Krones LCS West Afirca Limited Is Recruiting For the Position Below:
Electrical and Mechnical Technician – Krones LCS West Afirca Limited
Electrical and Mechnical Technician
- Perform the day to day total productive maintenance to ensure that Krones machinery are maintained in an effective, up to date accurate manner.
- Complete equipment and parts requisition.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Develop and monitor team goals.
- Coach and assess customers.
- Manage, implement and improve continuous projects.
- Conduct audits.
- Manage personal development and performance.
- Ability to fault find in a logical and professional manner.
- Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive knowledge in bottling principles, processes and manufacturing
- SHE policies and regulations
- Strong knowledge & usage of French language ( Vital requirement)
Qualifications and Education Required
- B.Sc/ HND or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Physics, electrical electronics
- Acquired Trade Test/Vocational test
Specific Job Skills
- Prepare for assembly and assembling of mechanical/electrical components without supervision
- Test and store assemblies without supervision
- Plan & excecute installations
- Check industrial machines for installation
- Commission machinery or plant
- Computer Literate in all MS ofice packages, E-mail and interest
- PLC Software, AutoCAD
Ensure adherence to OSH Act and Construction Regulation Act at all times
Method of Application
Please non French Speaking applicants need not apply