Arik Air is now Nigeria’s leading commercial airline. People choose to work here for many reasons. There is the excitement of being a part of a vibrant, international and expanding airline community. We also offer the opportunity to travel and this incentive motivates prospective employees who want to join the Arik team and work for the “Wings of Nigeria”.
Arik Air is a customer-focused airline that offers consistently outstanding services to both business and leisure travellers. We have earned a reputation for providing “the best care in the air”. Industry experts have awarded us for delivering outstanding services. ‘No airline does it in the unique Arik way’
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Mechanical Technician Job Opening at Arik Air
- Provide 24 hour support to the business ensuring a high standard of quality Mechanical supply.
- Provide 24 hour Mechanical maintenance support to all company facilities.
- Proven team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage project by keeping full budgetary control
- An understanding of the safety and reliability issues surrounding electricity and electrical components/systems
- City and Guilds Mechanical Technician qualification or its equivalent.
- Experience within electrician environment is essential.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to identify priority requirements.