At Pragmaticlink, We help you to develop mastery in your chosen profession so you will continue to create job opportunities throughout your entire life.
You’ll be especially attractive if you have expertise in hard-to-fill positions. Even if you’re working in an industry that’s contracting, now is a good time to make a move. Competition for talent is hotter.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
- Measuring performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of HND (Lower Credit) in Mechanical Engineering, and other related courses with at least 5 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015.