McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves private and public companies, governments, not-for-profits and non-governmental organizations.
McKinsey & Company one-year Young Leaders Program (YLP) is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). Interns work as integral members of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the program, high-performing Fellows may receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- An academic degree (all disciplines accepted)
- Two years or less of continuous work experience in any industry
- Great potential in leadership, problem solving and entrepreneurial drive
How to Apply
In order for us to review your application you must attach the following to your online application:
- Your current CV
- Copies of your academic transcripts to date and your final year of high school results
- Completed leadership questionnaire (if you do not have this document kindly email lgs[email protected])