The Mavericks powered by Lekki Gardens is scouting for ambitious, audacious, and tenacious young entrepreneurs with unconventional thinking-mentality, commercial insight and business sense for 22 weeks internship and competition programme where they will meet different mentors, educators, successful entrepreneurs while also competing for a grand prize of Five Million Naira and a brand new house, and with other nine winners going home with prizes.
Though no one enters real estate and would want to come out of it, but nonetheless, The Mavericks by Lekki Gardens gives aspiring young entrepreneurs irrespective of their business ideas an opportunity to have a diversified knowledge in the dynamic business world and to compete for prizes that could turn their business dreams into reality.
- Participation is opened to every Nigerian citizen irrespective of Race, Gender, Tribe, Ethnicity or Religion between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Participation is also opened to Nigerians in the Diaspora provided they meet the eligibility requirements and are willing and able to cover their own travel expenses to and fro.
- Every participant is expected to have either a great business idea or an existing business to pump a sum of Five Million Naira
- After auditions and Boot Camp, the 40 finalists will make it to the Internship and Competition Programme.
- The candidates will live together for a period of 22 weeks, and will embark on different business tasks, and with a major business task/challenge of running their individual assigned business during the programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: February 9th 2017