MasterCard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com is a technology company in the global payments industry.
We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
We are leading the way toward a world beyond cash with the power to expand connectivity, opportunity, and prosperity for individuals, businesses, and communities.
Job Title Contingent Worker, Customer Fraud Management
- • Be a member of a specialized team at MasterCard’s Customer Fraud Management focusing on providing fraud risk management services to support MasterCard’s customers within MEA.
- • Acts as the primary interface with allocated Customers and MasterCard internal business managers regarding all matters regarding to Franchise Integrity Group within MEA with special focus on Middle East and North Africa markets.
- • Represents MasterCard as a member of various committees where it exist, with significant responsibility for setting fraud risk mitigation & business strategies, translating functional vision into goals and providing high-level leadership and operational management for the division and related departments.
- • Ensure the delivery of the Franchise Integrity customer focused strategy to increase customer loyalty and improve customer fraud and compliance performance whilst ensuring alignment with the overall market strategy
- • Provide day to day support to customers and internal business partners to ensure they remain engaged and supportive and provide regular on-site fraud review meetings including Fraud Management Program reviews where appropriate
All About You
- • Have worked at managerial level within a payment card fraud risk environment and proven experience of successful development and execution of payment card fraud prevention strategies.
- • Demonstrate high levels of initiative and confidence working at all levels up to and including Executive Management level in highly matrix organizations
- • Be self-motivated, people-centric and results-oriented with the ability to build and maintain strong positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- • Advantage to have extensive knowledge of MasterCard Security Policy and Procedures and MasterCard Rules in general from both an Issuing and Acquiring perspective
- • Prior working relationship with law enforcement and Regulatory bodies is an added advantage.
- • Demonstrate a good overall understanding of MasterCard payment systems including authorization, clearing and settlement processes
- • Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and an added advantage if also fluent in Arabic with ability to communicate at both business and technical levels within a multi stakeholder environment
- • Possesses strong and effective presentation skills; be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and Business Objects based tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Mastercard is an equal opportunity Employer