Amstrad Pharmaceuticals Limited is a fast growing indigenous pharmaceutical company with NIS ISO 9001:2000 certification.
We are committed to providing high quality medical products and professional services for the customers and patients. Together, our Company is focused on developing new medicines that address unmet medical needs in critical therapeutic areas, as well as increasing global access to high-quality, affordable medicines.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
We are a leading Pharmaceutical Company with a world-class management team made of seasoned and cultured professional, we require the service of individuals who are disciplined, smart-working, fast learner and very focused on set objectives, to drive the growth and expansion of our business.
- Minimum 2:1 in Pharmacy/Health Sciences/Business Degree
- Have zeal to work and succeed in a challenging work environment.
- Possess strong persuasion ability, good communication and presentation skills.
- Believe in the concept of entrepreneurship and have a passion for result.
- Be willing to learn how to succeed on the job & be ready to succeed in the chosen career.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CV to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 30th November, 2015