Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 19 brands, including: Marriott Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott, Bulgari, EDITION, Renaissance, Gaylord Hotels, Autograph Collection, AC Hotels by Marriott, Moxy Hotels, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn & Suites, SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn, TownePlace Suites, Protea Hotels, Delta Hotels and Resorts, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club. Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices.
Job Category Guest Services/Front Desk
Primary Location NGA-Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos Ikeja Renaissance
- Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls.
- Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, and other requests related to placing or receiving telephone calls.
- Advise guest of any messages (e.g., voicemail, mail, faxes) received for them, and send to room if required. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly. Log all guest requests or issues into computer, contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping), and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been met to their satisfaction.
- Provide information to guests about room features, property amenities, and local areas of interest.
- Assist guests with accessing the internet. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply