Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
Marriott International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor
Job Number: 16001BUK
Job Category: Human Resources
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Create and maintain filing systems. Create and type office correspondence using a computer.
- Distribute and route mail.
- Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms. Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create new employee personnel file.
- Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures.
- Maintain space designated for completing applications and ensure it is clean, well maintained, and accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9’s).
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply