Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Treasury Manager
Job Type: Full-Time – Sourcing
Category: Sales/Business Development
- Manage all treasury functions, while working cross-functionally across secondary marketing, post-closing, shipping, collateral management, forecasting, loan and balance sheet reconciliation and accounts payable to drive down cash conversion cycle
- Create asset-liability and liquidity management systems in planning, forecasting, stress testing and ad hoc analytics activities
- Enhance the reporting and communication of results (new and existing)
- Monitor and forecast debt covenants and update key modeling and forecasting assumptions
- Develop Movement’s liquidity risk appetite, including the methodologies and analytics used to set key interest rate risk and liquidity risk management thresholds
- Improve analysis of (large) data sets from the general ledger, source systems, and market information
- B.Sc in a relevant course and necessary professional certifications.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of treasury and/or asset liability management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to hit deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision making
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th June, 2016.