Our company is the Africa market leader in global express, Logistics. Nation delivery Nigeria Ltd , is a company registered as a logistic under cooperate affair Commission RC 1038133 since 2012 and infrastructure with the introduction of online trackingensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speed precision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses, so we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
We are a Lagos based socially responsible firm operating in service industry rendering essential services to wide range businesses. We are presently seeking to expand and consolidate in this regard.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Marketing/Client Service Representative Job at Nation delivery Nigeria Limited
Job Position: Marketing/Client Service Representative
Marketing/Clients Service Representatives are needed to promote a courier services. We are a Lagos based socially responsible firm operating in service industry rendering essential services to wide range businesses:
- To assist in promotion and marketing of our services to target clients.
- Undertaking PRESENTATIONS on business proposals for prospective and existing clients where necessary .
- Will set up in-person appointments, correspondence and phone contacts with prospects
- Working closely with Chief Executive Officer in identifying prospective clients.
- Developing marketing strategies that would enable our company access our target clients.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospects
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- OND marketing or any other relevant course.
- Must be able to promote, market and sell our services
- Must be goal/target-oriented, self-driven and able to achieve target and meet deadlines.
- Previous marketing experience is of advantage but NOT compulsory
- Strong relationship building skills and entrepreneur drive
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), have passion for marketing, be confident, intelligent and smart
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
1st of August, 2015.