Half Minute Media Nigeria, a media company engaged in setting up digital and unique advertising platforms, calls for applications for the post of:
Job Title: Marketing/Business Development Manager
- To accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans, sale and canvassing of ad space, as well as creation of new products.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by developing, creating, planning, implementing, and evaluating advertising, marketing, and trade promotion strategy.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Liaise with agencies and canvass ads, while ensuring compliance with MPOs
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; forecasting projected business; creating new products to meet consumer requirements, and establishing targeted market share.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Sc in management / social sciences.
- Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- An understanding of media consumption patterns and consumer groups
- An in-depth understanding of workings of an ad agency and/or media agency experience
- 4-10 years experience in advertising, business development, sales or a related field
- Member of APCON an added advantage
- Passion for communication and advertising
- Strategic/analytical thinking
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th December, 2015.