Counterhouse Consultants is a multi-solution consulting firm with a passion for quality, honesty and excellence.
CHC brings together a blend of certified, experienced and knowledgeable specialists with backgrounds in Information Technology, Systems Architecture, Engineering, Management, Human Resources, Finance and Support to create uniquely intelligent world-class solutions for businesses.
We believe in relationship building and earning the trust of our clients through rendering a unique and rewarding service that differentiates us from our competitors. By complimenting or completing their teams, we also help our clients to create a competitive advantage and to optimize the business performance in all areas of the services we offer.
Job Title: Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationship
- “Meet potentials clients by growing”, maintaining and leveraging on network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Make cold calls as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable University.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills; good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and use of social media platforms for marketing.
- Proven relevant networks/contacts.
- Ability to drive with valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, at least 2 of which should have been in a structured IT or Software firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a job, please forward your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] within 2 weeks of this publication.